DISTRICT SALES MANAGER
The District Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing a designated number of mall kiosks located throughout Pennsylvania and Delaware. The District Sales Manager will oversee a Retail Sales Manager, Assistant Retail Sales Manager and a certain number of Retail Sales Consultants per kiosk. This position reports directly into the National Sales Director.
Essential Functions (Key Results Areas):
- Coach, train and motivate Retail Sales Managers, Assistant Retails Sales Managers and Retail Sales Consultants.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and goals to increase sales, meet assigned district goals and kiosk operational performance.
- Manage multiple retail locations and the employees there within.
- Participation in and facilitation of weekly Client calls to report on sales and operational status; ongoing communication and continuous positive relationship building with the Client.
- Oversee sales tracking and reporting of district results daily and report into the National Sales Director as directed.
- Daily communication with the district team to include: sales results, operational updates, motivational drivers, merchandising status/initiatives, product updates and offerings.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to National Sales Director on district and individual kiosk performance.
- Consistent kiosk site visits (assumes in market/at kiosks about 75% of time).
- Participation and planning of various Sales and kiosk meetings. Ongoing training of teams and professional leadership demonstration.
- District kiosk compliance with all operational protocol and directives and those of Pierce corporate.
- Track and maintain staffing levels at kiosk locations using recruiting tactics; review and approve timesheets and incentive payouts/awards.
- Ensure successful store launches/grand openings, remodels, relocations and closings.
- Ensure high level of customer service is delivered at every location in the district.
- Effectively address and resolve any escalated customer issues.
- Ensure high level of district productivity through appropriate management of employee turnover, identifying trends, and providing recommendations to increase retention.
- Responsible for visiting the competition and developing knowledge around what the competition is offering and escalating as necessary to the assigned National Sales Director.
- Conducting of both scheduled and unscheduled formal audits and shops. Results should be analyzed to determine any deficiencies that require additional consideration as well as recognizing successful achievements.
- Involved with the development and communication of applicable training, policies, and procedures.
- Committed to providing a safe working and shopping environment by following all safety policies and standards, completing any required training, immediately identifying and correcting hazards and unsafe conditions, elevating serious issues that cannot be properly and thoroughly resolved to management, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, customers, vendors, or clients
- Maintain and ensure the integrity and security of company, customer, vendor, and client assets including but not limited to the kiosk structure, equipment, confidential and/or proprietary information, etc.by demonstrating responsible and honest behavior in all roles, tasks, and responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Completion of an Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a retail sales environment within a selling or customer service capacity required.
- Minimum of an additional 1+ years of supervisory or management experience of a retail sales team with proven sales results required.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Interest/experience in working with technology-based products and services.
- Results oriented, high energy.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills required.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Freedom of movement on a regular basis. Handling light materials and supplies. May spend periods operating a computer, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity; and communicating face-to-face, on the telephone and in writing, requiring strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills. Periodic physical activity required including walking, climbing, bending, standing, pushing, pulling, lifting and stooping. Fully flexible and varying schedule to include days, evenings, nights, weekends and holiday. Extended hours may be required due to business needs. Travel to other kiosk locations for coverage purposes may be considered if extenuating business needs arise.
This posting is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, the company reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary.