DIRECTOR OF ANALYTICS AND REPORTING
A pharmaceutical marketing agency located in Princeton, NJ that designs and develops breakthrough Patient Relationship Marketing programs for the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. As an independent mid-sized agency, we enjoy a culture that thrives on innovation and creativity, where each employee has a highly visible impact on the success of our clients, our agency and other employees. We are building best in class healthcare communications and leading the way in the exploding and dynamic field of patient relationship marketing! This is an outstanding opportunity with an agency that is on-fire!
· Manage and grow client analytics business to include measurement and analysis objectives, protocol and a plan to measure in-market experience and identify how targets interact with the program through all channels.
· In conjunction with clients and internal staff, ensure all marketing communications leverage marketing information to develop more specific targeting and marketing strategies within a test and learn approach.
· Develop analytics proposals, provide data-driven insights resulting in specific action plans, and deliver analytics solutions, including definition of deliverables, timing, costs, execution of that work and presentation to the client.
· Develop analytical strategy by aligning metrics to overall business objectives.
· Scope technical requirements for delivering measurement/analytics plans.
· Identify required data and data capture mechanisms (eg reg forms, transactional data, 3rd party data, web traffic data, online survey data).
· Oversee data analysis and interpretation of results in business context, with detailed findings and implications presented to key stakeholders at all levels.
· Design, code, test and debug custom queries, complex reports and business logic for stored procedures using MS T-SQL and SQL Reporting Services based on client specs.
· Develop new methodologies and frameworks building on existing intellectual capital.
· Participate in new business pitches.
· Identify and partner with key external vendors and partners.
· 5+ years experience in marketing analytics, business consulting using data and information to drive specific targeting and marketing recommendations.
· Previous direct or digital agency experience in a healthcare consumer marketing setting a plus.
· Strong analytical track record and proven experience in statistical analysis, segmentation, predictive modeling, market research, testing, consulting and project management.
· In depth knowledge of leading marketing analytics software tools such as SAS, SPSS.
· Familiarity with Business Intelligence solutions such as Cognos, Business Objects.
· Expert knowledge of CRM database marketing.
· Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
· Masters Degree in Economics, Statistics or another quantitative major a plus.
· Passionate about the future of digital, direct and advertising and a desire to help shape it.
· Business Savvy and team orientation; Able to quickly build consensus and move to action in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
· Strategic thinker, flexible problem solver, and great listener.
· Inspiring contributor who earns client and internal partner respect.
· Able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing, and inspire others to innovate and deliver.
· High integrity and strong work ethic.
· Analytical and decisive.
· Interest in/respect for the full scope of the advertising and marketing business.