Sales Executives (Regional Account Managers) –
Alabama, NYC, New Jersey, Oregon
DOE, ~ $200K /year on-target earnings
This position is an excellent opportunity for a results-oriented individual to
make significant contributions in the storage market. We are seeking someone to
be responsible for strategizing and driving relationships with several
partners, with specific focus on large strategic partners.
This person will identify and prioritize sales opportunities, and will directly
manage the relationship with the prospects and customers. This person will
coordinate the internal cross-functional efforts of engineering, technical
marketing, product marketing, outbound marketing, support, and sales as those
efforts relate to the opportunities, and work cross-functionally to establish
and define success.
• Lead and nurture business opportunities. This includes both expanding
existing and creating new ones. In addition, this leader will seek and evaluate
opportunities for expanded business relationships on an ongoing basis.
• Establish and drive close relationships between the customer personnel and
company personnel to plan roadmaps, develop strategies for releasing products
and support joint sales efforts to customers.
• Conduct periodic, high-level review meetings between senior executives of
both companies and facilitate other exchanges as needed.
• Create sales tools that document partner relationships and provide customers
and field with needed information on joint solutions.
• Present solution options to customers as the corporate representative.
• Work with engineering and customer service organizations of both companies to
resolve development issues and customer escalations as needed.
• Experience as a strategic sales executive or the equivalent for 5+ years,
with a history of successful business development in this role.
• This person should have knowledge of the storage and/or data protection market,
and be familiar with issues related to agreements with other technology
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in strategic business planning,
negotiating contracts, and managing product and relationship definition.
• Prior experience in with a strong technical understanding of storage is
• Demonstrated team player with excellent communication skills.
• Must be flexible and have the ability to influence and work effectively
across multiple groups in a matrix organization.
• Person must be comfortable working in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
• Strong candidates will have at least 5 years experience storage solution
• Bachelors degree in a technology-related field, or equivalent experience. MBA